Friday, November 8, 2013

Fall Swap

Over the summer, when I was doing venue research, I had Googled Russo's on the Bay for some reviews. I had been there for a wedding a year prior and my bride friend who had her reception there had told me many wonderful things about it. But once you're in research mode, there's no turning back, lol. I stumbled upon Laura's  blog at the time, which you can still see in the "Our Wedding" tab on her page if you're getting married yourself and want to check it out. I loved that she was candid about the planning process and very informative. Being a wedding planning newbie, I read the whole blog in a matter of weeks!

That being said, I found her new blog and learned about the Fall Swap. It seemed fun, why not? Ironically enough, we got paired up together. Which kind of makes sense, as we are both living in the same borough. Her gifts were very creative. I can't thank her enough!



Everything was very thoughtful (not a thing here I can't use!) and I loved this frame. Jonathan was impressed as well! 

Laura is due with a baby this month and her blog is a fun documentation of that. Head over to hers to see what I got her! 


8 comments:

  1. That frame is gorgeous! You both did a great job with your items- thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture frame!!! You got some really cool things! Glad you linked up! <3, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Laura got you a great collection of goodies! That frame is gorgeous! She and I were bride bloggers together a couple years ago, and I'm still obsessed with all-things-wedding. Best wishes as you plan! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather! Wedding blogs and forums have been a great help. And Laura was great, I loved all the things she sent.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for participating in the swap! Laura is pretty awesome and so is her blog! Glad that you had a great partner and great swap goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great items!!

    that frame is beautiful!

    this swap was fun :)

    ReplyDelete