Monday, November 11, 2013

Engagement photos

We were able to review our engagement photos recently and let me tell you, deciding which ones to go into a save the date (and then actually making the save the date) was such a process. I think that threw me for a loop. I thought it would be easy breezy but it was far from it! Magnetstreet.com has great affordable save the date magnets so we went with that site. It took us hours to figure out which photos to use and then actually work on the save the date itself, since the template we picked came with four spots for pics. Originally, I did not want a save the date with that many photos but I could see Jonathan really liked playing with that many, so I stuck with it. The end result is really nice! I will post it once they're out.

Here are a few photos from the photo shoot last month with Sal of Graffeo Photography. After reviewing all these, I've determined I never look relaxed in front of the camera, lol. I much rather be the one behind it!


Even though photos from this angle are generally unflattering, I still really like this one.

This picture shows how windy it was that day! My hair whipping around ruined so many good shots    :-(

This picture is too funny not to share. Between Jonathan's face and my hair completely in my face, what a laugh!

This is another one that gave me a good laugh! I've always wondered what people are thinking when they pose for these photos. Jonathan looks so natural. I look like I'm wondering where's the nearest Starbucks.

In real life we'd be holding hands....and looking down at our phones, haha. 

I love this picture - the "There's Something About Mary" hair cracks me up. Jonathan wanted to put it on the save the date (it didn't make the cut). Typical dude!

One of my favorites!! And yes, I do realize the bag is in the background of the photo. Drats!

My favorite wedding item we've bought yet.


 Oh let's stop and dip in the middle of Flushing Meadow Park...lol







It looks like he's trying to make sure I don't get blown away! Haha.

All in all, Sal gave us so many good pictures to work with and we can't thank him enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment