Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Ornaments!

Every time I pass this tree, I always have to stop and take a look at my favorite ornaments. I don't know if it's the fondness for it or the slight OCD, lol, but either way, I figured I'd share some of my favorites.

We got this one on our Disney trip the week (and a half) after we got engaged. When we buying it, a woman next to us said "Oh is that your engagement date? That's my wedding anniversary!" How funny.


 I love this one of two lobsters singing Christmas carols. We picked this one up on our trip to Maine last   winter while celebrating our 4th dating anniversary.


I got this one to save for next year. Just came today! I couldn't help myself! It's from PersonalizationMall.com. If you love personalized stuff, this site is like crack.

This one I picked up earlier this week at one of those ornament booths at the mall (Roosevelt Field). I can't be trusted around anything that is personalized. 

The inspiration for it came from this picture we took during our summer Disney vacation this past year: 



This one we made after our Disney World trip in 2012. The frame of the ornament depicts the symbols representing each of the four parks: the Sorcerer's hat with Mickey ears for Hollywood Studios, the castle for Magic Kingdom, the globe for Epcot and the Tree for Animal Kingdom. In the picture, we are standing in front of the Days of Christmas store in Downtown Disney. Needless to say, this definitely made the list of favorites!!

Need I say more!

One of my favorite ornaments, of Jonathan's, that he'll definitely be taking with him next year!

We have so many saved in a bin for our first official (married) Christmas together. Just another thing to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment